Who we are loking for
At Tech Rain we are constantly looking for new talents, who are ready to get involved personally. In a challenging work environment as our is, the keys to the success are competence, dedication and teamwork. Working in Tech Rain means being the protagonist of a fast-growing ICT consultancy company
- with more than 200 professionals;
- with big Client Companies that are leaders in their reference industry (TELCO, MEDIA, ENERGY & UTILITIES, PHARMA);
Every day you will face new challenges, cooperating with colleagues and clients in finding and implementing innovative services and solutions, using technological leverages. The key factors needed to play a role in our reference market are:
Strong interest in technology and curiosity about new trends in digital world
Ability to operate in complex environments, breaking critical problems in solvable issues
Will to excel as individual and team, promoting the success of the company
#FOCUS ON CUSTOMER
Professional standing, ability to listen and handle the client
Constantly proven spirit of enterprise towards the projects and the company
Propensity to learn, favoured by willingness to grow professionally and personally
We’re looking for a PHP Full-Stack Developer to manage our projects with, among others, the following skills:
- At least 1 year of experience in the PHP scripting;
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming;
- Knowledge of at least one of the programming frameworks (for instance, Zend, Simphony, Laravel);
- Good knowledge of English language (written/spoken)
- Sono requisiti preferenziali la conoscenza di Magento, nella versione 1.9 e/o 2.x, e dei pattern di design.
- Buona conoscenza della lingua Inglese (scritta/parlata)
Click on the offer to find out more!Apply
We’re looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our “Data Analytics” practice.
The candidate will be part of a dynamic working-team.
Required skills and competences, among others:
- Bachelor/Master of Science degree: IT, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related discipline;
- 3 or 4 years of relevant experience in Analytics or business analysis;
- Knowledge of one or more DBMS and SQL language;
- Knowledge of SAS;
- Good knowledge of Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access);
- Knowledge of Python (nice to have);
- Strong curiosity and passion about innovation, high personal and professional self-improvement skills, good communication skills and excellent working-team attitude.
Send your spontaneous application
We evaluate every practitioner according to KPI related to acquired skills, role and managed responsibilities, to determinate, with a result-oriented approach, the relative career advancement.
The demonstrated commitment and the achieved results will ensure that your professional profile will follow a unique job raising, in line with your ambitions and competencies.
If you are looking for a working reality that incentives your ideas, valorizes your job experience and rewards your contributions, please send your application.
Join a team of professional that combines enthusiasm and year of managerial experience.
Develop your potential increasing your skills in a dynamic and international work environment.
Work in a collaborative environment which boosts integrity, ideas exchanges and inclusion.